Monday, December 27, 2010

Stayfree To Put Inside

The Discovery of the Currywurst - Extra's Cut (or: how I once played Barbara Sukowa on the wall) would

The film "The Invention of Curried Sausage" is allegedly about a woman (Barbara Sukowa) during the second world war deserter, hiding in love with him and he conceals the war. In reality, but it goes to Dieter Meyer, a fellow traveler, played by me. Meyer, not a party member, but on the whole, a fellow traveler, is a discreet staff of the Food Authority. He has managed, as that leaves open the script, the whole war to remain on civilian. He is a survivor of dubious morality that touches the viewer in a peculiar way that is not really nice but. He is, so I persuaded the director to completely delete my text from the script, A representative of the famous "silent majority". I have allowed me to create a cut version, is told in the essentials, and the Auxiliary group, this comic love story, no longer matters

0 comments:

Post a Comment