Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How Much Is Property Tax In Jax. Fl.

Christmas Wonder Emporium

this great title, I was very honored and touched that I got from Ricardo who has reported on Solebich our store.
It was in November . and yet not at all festively decorated
The whole Deco me the word buzzing in my head - "Christmas Wonder Emporium." It sounds so beautiful and I felt I must in any case to meet and decided to showcase this time a bit more distinct. It should be a thank-you and a small gift to all passers-by and customers to our shop pass, stop at the shop windows, and visit the small shops.

I have the contents of the window this time of the background and a "Christmas miracle picture" painted directly on the window.
It was so much fun! Nursery schools stopped and expressed their wishes:
"Can you paint with a cat?"
The teacher: "The cats do not live in the forest"
The girl: "But if they are run"
While I have not a cat painted, but a Doe,


a squirrel
an owl


the rabbit, hedgehog and bird can see her at the big picture. (You can all images to enlarge double)
I match sewn on or color some pillows,
but I think it's nice that most people want to stay because of the picture and get the people in the store, or approach me on the road to how much they stand in front and have a little magic in their day-to.

Thanks Ricardo for the inspiration and also for Dani, who posted on her wonderfully inspiring blog soïsses Usage on pl.wikipedia.org just above our shop.


I wish you all a wonderful Christmas miracle days and a relaxed time for preparation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment