Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Duofem And Ferrous Fumarate Tablets (75mg)

Thank you!

I would like today , Thanks for your many nice comments on our Christmas card and the last post, I was very happy about it!
I want to thank me, unfortunately a bit too late, even with Isabella of girl mania!
I won their lottery (almost 2 weeks ago) a blue packet, filled with lovely gifts. I just noticed that I had won, even the mail boat was standing with his hand Päckhen in front of me. Madness! It can only come from the girl madness as soon
a look.

all in blue! A brooch, gift tags, buttons, the little blue fish and the black and white garland, which was immediately suspended in the studio. Are you a little jealous now, or is looking for her some nice gift ideas? Look at their blog over, or in their Dawanda Shop . She has such great hand made unusual ideas with loving details, of course, everything.
Thank you Isabella!
The next thanks go to Dunja, from Beautifully made . She told me on 25 november already given this award:
It fits so good for Christmas baking, so I hope it is not so bad that I continue to give so late.
I would have to name three things that I like.
Since it is obvious that I like my family, children, job, etc, I'd like to call something that you might not know:
I like the German food. Yeah! The mother can Simons best. Absolute favorite of mine are braised barley and bacon potato salad!

I love alpacas! The zoo must Emil with me always visit the alpacas, for that I am always long before the lazy lion. ..... This huge eyes and shaggy hair and the baby alpaca ...
(donkey, donkey I also like!)


I like all books by Christoph Meckel, but my favorite book by him is the "light". First I read it with 18 in Hungarian. Since then, countless times. It was the first book I've read in German and read the most wonderful experiences I ever had! I knew I had to quickly learn German well, everything-all to be understood correctly.

So, and now I have to give the award to continue in 5 blogs .
pass it to:

Indre of Mima
Isabella of girls mania
Annika child of fire
Dani of soïsses Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
Ricardo from 24sqm style

I'm very interesting to see what I can learn everything secret from you.

Love, Éva

0 comments:

Post a Comment