Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What You Put On A Tattoo

living stories

It is day to day colder. We retired to the apartment, the garden is definitely too cold for longer stays. It is usually the time when I would rather decorate all new and move to strike once again a wall, or two, some new pillows or a rug ...... I like a lot but even so, as it is, like our dining office. Some pictures I have recently been shown from the desk, we see the remaining space of:
I love to play with eras and materials to make beautiful addition to unusual, sometimes even play with the unexpected, where the viewer just needs to consider whether it is compatible yet. Old and new, Ikea, flea market, antique, design and kitsch are in - even if unusual -. Live closeness to each other
As recently mentioned, is the desk of a doctor table from the 20's, 30's. The "table" a North German slaughter. One can pretty well sit fourth turn. Chairs from the 70s and Wilkhahn Drabert. Stool No Name. The lamp is my absolute favorite piece in your home. Like a giant illuminated Dandelion to the room. From the Austrian architect Emil Stejnar from the 50's. knows



The lady you know. The plan cabinet conceals all of my papers and collage materials. For years he kept pictures of students in the free unfortunately disbanded Department of Art in Hanover on. I have painted white.
I'm a fan of cabinets that hide everything. This is where all the drawing materials. Is illuminated from behind. He seems almost to float in the evening and the room has a beautiful indirect lighting. The fox and his mistress also benefit from the light.

The sequence is naturally kept!


The picture is at the heart of me. I got it from my mom to my 18th Birthday.

Beautifully decadent look at all the pretty lady down ....
(mannequin in the early 90-ies, Fuchs from the flea market )

0 comments:

Post a Comment