Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How Many Troll Beads On Bracelet

autumn garden

The garden is slowly passed with a final blossom in the winter sleep. I can not get enough of the beautiful colors of blooming asters, autumn leaves, the graphical structure of the grasses and dried flower stalks.
The colors are richer and more mature than in the summer and it is all shrouded in a mysterious, strange light. A spicy-earthy odor in the air, wild geese are passing over us, a little mouse hiding in the rustling leaves. Emil diligently collect colorful leaves, Chinese lantern flowers, small pin and proudly, "Mom, this has given us everything to fall!"
I warm my hands in my teacup and realize I've forgotten from sheer amazement at this beautiful farewell quite what I wanted to do really important.










I wish you some beautiful autumn days.
This weekend we are already on the winter market in the manor Großgoltern at Barsinghausen. I still hope to autumnal temperatures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment