Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Diaper Genie Instructions Manual

New year, new products

I look very much back on the past year. Much new, we have created, implemented many ideas. Let's see where we are going this year.
Some things will change with "Emil and the big sisters" (I will report later), others remain and are supplemented, such as the textile collection.
The pillows, bulletin boards, lamps and bags joined the near future, cloakrooms. The first three can I show you here, even if they now have different owners.



Recently I also some pockets sewn, but I'm not sure if I should continue it, after all, it should be a home collection and not fashion. What do you think?


they are sewn from the same upholstery fabrics and artificial leather, like the pillows also familiar with the applications. ;
The bags remain first, they are meant to store small items



I wish you a good start in the next year, Éva

0 comments:

Post a Comment