Wednesday, January 12, 2011

38 Weeks Pregnant Dark Urine

beloved children's books (dedicated to Mima and Lingonsmak)

Sun the last weeks, we also :
welcomed the new year with us first flu. Emil fever broke his own record, with 40.8 degrees and one weeks was really sick.
If he went a little better, we read many-many books, including my old favorites.
Look, they are not beautiful?
The picture above is from the "Boribon and Annipanni" series.


with the little girl Annipanni, Boribon the bear and her loving everyday stories I'm already grown up. Beginning of the 70 years he appeared the first book and was followed by a number. The illustrations and stories of Veronika Marek are easy to fall in love. Some also appeared in German.

In Hungary, the old children's books from the 60's to 80's so popular that many will be laid. What I think is great, even the old book format is retained.
1973 and 2007




There are poems for children. In this almost-rectangular-17x19cm
book format many poetry books have been published.
I can now almost all by heart, Emil some already.
1972



Every school child knows to this day the "Sounding ABC" by the famous Hungarian Lite Raren Ferenc Mora. (according to him is also the publisher named) The illustrations in the 50's has been with generations.
1974 and 1993

Finally a favorite book of Emile, from the Russian children's author and Illustrator Vladimir Sutjejew, "Funny stories . I'm really glad when I found the book again in Hungary (2008), as our old copy guards my sister.



Are not they loving the designs? After getting our wish of the Hungarian Emil Grandma only children's books and old movies Draws Rick. You know how I love these books and looking for us new releases and scoured bookshops for old originals. Am very grateful for that.
Did you also favorite books from your childhood?

I have to thank for the award, to me last week 7 - was once awarded. Unfortunately, I had not put any time in the whole disease stress. Many thanks to:

Sinnesrausch
Madamme Lilly
Beautifully made
wife Uschi
girl mania
for big girls
My green meadow

I Moeche him Emma by Pribble prabble

to Mary Poppins
The m'apelle Julia
Cupcakes world
circus child
rummaging de Luxe
pass. by

Look necessarily to their blogs. Very worthwhile.


blog should be passed that are not yet known and do not have several hundred readers.
Have fun!















0 comments:

Post a Comment