Monday, February 21, 2011

Returning Ipod Without Receipt

The miller

The miller, the family of my presentation from the 70's Germany. "Made in West Germany"
In my German book was on the first page, as a practice sentence: "Good day, my name is ...." Klaus Müller Klaus Müller
I always saw in my mind eye.
He was a mixture of the illustration Klaus, has visited some friendly smiling schnurbartige men from the source catalog and Mr. R, a German friend of my parents, we ren in the 70's once a year in Hungary with his family.
They came with a fancy Mercedes. Father, mother, 2 children. Sometimes they brought along their friends, also a father, mother, 2 children and many great gifts, "Made in West Germany". It was always incredibly exciting.
When I saw this 70-years cardboard figures on Ebay (teaching resource for primary schools), I recognized her immediately. The miller!
The German family of my dreams.
May I introduce?

Klaus Mueller, insurance agents, home owners. Travels a lot. On weekends, he mows the lawn.



Birgitt Müller. A trained chemist. Works part-time. Their free time as the convening of the house. It is so beautiful!


Peter Mueller. 9 years old. Can already write the multiplication table. He wants to be a firefighter.


Susi is 5 and goes to kindergarten. Can already write her name and has a dog named Fifi.

Maria is 3 years old. Pee in my pants just makes it even more rare. Her hair is better than Susie's.


Irmi will soon be first Except babababa dadadada and they can not talk much.
Grandma Irmgard is the mother of Brigitte. Family lives next to the guards, the children and cooked properly. Maggi there is anything from her.




So now knows ye. I wear them for decades in my heart and they do not want to miss.

(Yes, there are 4 children. So I can always adjust my dreams, which may play 2 straight)


love you to my real German family and friends in dream interpretation played a vital role and have seen in these pictures certainly are.


0 comments:

Post a Comment