Friday, August 6, 2010

Movies With Domination Scenes

True Friends

either here listening or read here:

Facebook has 500 million users, and am I . I have 126 friends and was therefore on average. Many of them I even know personally. For example, my mother. It is now my Facebook friend. Formerly known a man, now apart from relatives and colleagues that you can not choose, and apart from whatever designated partnership, three major forms of human relationship: Acquaintances, buddies and friends. It was finely graded and "friend" that was the pinnacle, the Rolls-Royce of relations.

126 real friends, would endure no one: as much beer you can not drink in cases of acute heartbreaks and so many washing machines can not be worn down the stairs, 126 friends would be a ruin even purely health quickly .

Facebook friends are much less demanding. Until four weeks ago, I had only two. They were taken to other continents and I wanted to look like their photos. Then a third to one of the uses Facebook as an advertisement for his company, he desperately needed friends, of course I "addet" him, as they say on Facebook, one does stop for a mate. Then my brother came and laughed at me because I only had three friends, and even more as I said, was that intention. Therefore, and because I somehow am also a business and marketing tool even going with the times and because Hinz and Kunz spoke of it in short, because I wanted to tell me the times no longer oppose, I jumped just before the 500 millionth user on the train .

I wanted to quickly have a hundred friends, so I also confirmed the friend request of George M., an old school friend. We had not lost in vain in the eyes, but what should be happening already. I quickly: Facebook is the perfect program for all that sucks on the Internet: The linking of funny videos of copulating animals, the distribution of all variants of those humor that was once reproduced on office copiers, and of course for the proliferation of zero- information such as "man, is the hot today !!!!" with four exclamation points.

main part of Facebook is an interface that asks: What are you doing? There can you then enter a limited number of characters and write, for example: ". Christian Gottschalk writes just a little gloss on Facebook for the radio and hopes that they will be fine" Then you wait, that someone would have the "like-me" press button, or that someone commented on it. And over time, inexorably, a friend of mine likened it once with sand, to the post slides on the screens further and further down, especially if one has many active and joyful release friends who do just anything, or think. If no one even responded to his own statement, which is disappointing, and you get the right a bit stupid. This is as if in fun Round makes a joke, and nobody laughs.

Some of my Facebook friends have developed a certain mastery in it, get in touch with witty miniatures to speak, others arrange home-made picture puzzles, which I of course try to solve, others post nice vacation photos. And then I must, of course, still watching, with whom the others are friends, how these strangers show on their profile pictures to other events I am invited, who has since agreed to have me about this or that surprised, because he apparently all day to do nothing more than rumzuspamen on Facebook, and occasionally I also comment on the statements of others: Where do you get the opportunity to consider a quick-witted reply for several minutes. You see, Facebook is a time-eating machine, and thus more fun meeting place for all professional Prokrastinierer, so work-procrastinators. Here, too, does the blowing sand image, one can easily sink in it. Oh, sounds somehow meaningful. Do I need to post the same times. Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment