Monday, December 14, 2009

Preparation H On Dogs Ok

poetry of Manfred Dechert - lovers

I am a lover
tomorrow morning which will burn your skin Your hands

be my hair, my eyes they are blinding us
us
lock broken inject revive
on their machines again
give birth to worse karma than as a dead dog
if they take my organs
feel I no longer your hair, your eyes look into my
Your Huh nde touch
No seeds for science crying out loud
before brain death separates us again tomorrow
us live without love dead
Be a lover now
your breasts cut off my hands they
coffin so-drum sizes vote
Let us be your lover crematoria
run again in reincarnation programs
laboratories meet their plan now thwart
your sweat instead of scalpels
now our hands now, our skin
Munder loves lovers are now loudly
Love the non-lover alive

About Manfred Dechert: http://raeuber77.de/Dechert.html
text courtesy of Manfred Dechert
Pressenet
www.pressenet.info

Christiane Rühmann - Geschichten

0 comments:

Post a Comment