Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kitchen Extractor Dallas

poetry of Manfred Dechert - For each death a glass of wine

I drink a wine I drink I rarely though

me back the dead You do not
when I drink my Qualtinger
I drink the wine and remember my pride to dance for
Heurigen
sway with Moser I drink you back

I drink wine like today
Trap rare with large dead
so easily in the graves no fear offices
I drink the third fourth-looking as
Danzer to feet , fifth in the cab
sixth tottrinken me today I can not
home offices graves graves offices
who would want to play my home home Qualtinger
reads the burial rooms

I never drink wine because my head
put my pride to cry not
the Lebtoten with their Sperrstund
As long as I drink is a life in the rooms
not fall as long as I taste the wine as long as I
the dead alive, no one is drinking
fad in the room graves

I drink a wine
and still a favorite for my beloved never
Ö , Austria will not remember one for my never
never sway swaying friend I
them home to support myself I will have a wine

then they leave me alone
and fall so funny I die

drum so rare for me to drink

About Manfred Dechert: http: / / raeuber77.de/Dechert.html
text courtesy of Manfred Dechert
Pressenet
www.pressenet.info

Pfaffelnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment