Thursday, July 30, 2009

Meltonian Where To Buy

the forest for the trees to see more

After the endless days of rain for weeks and can be extended with the dogs again Waldg & # 228; length to address. Even the cat calls, albeit briefly, of sun rays. In the forest you can hardly recognize the old ways again - all overgrown, concentrated, and the corn fields at the edge of the forest man's height. You can not see everything the forest for the twigs. Then I think: I'm not doing it really well - sometimes ... At home

have accumulated superfluous things you no longer needed. The Spring cleaning has been forgotten anyway. In the basement is stacked waste paper, empty cans and bottles. Urlaubsmitbringel of recent years are gathering dust on a shelf next to some old TV serials. The drawers are overflowing with cans and bags of things that really belong in a museum. My God! how again does an Atari? What I heard all these chargers? I have no idea to what the device actually belong. The cell phones are not a long time. Fairly short-lived, this full-body cell phone.

But if we already abusing the forest path to forge plans for cleaning up: There was still this guy with my last girlfriend ... I'm still in my address list - delete including the same. And for years it drags the most long invalid phone number of the first ex with him. Well, the neighbors I let it - can be that of Gerd can help change the tire next door again :-)

P's address - yes, I've never wrote back ... always something intervened. So long ago, now I do not know, how I could tie. Too bad, but whatever. Get rid of it. Versiebt is versiebt.

muck Yes, address books and contact lists. Then networks and communities consider - here it is worth very much to clean up properly - but not really because you know personally. This time-consuming competition entries as well - finally time for other things. What still surprises me about the communities that there are often people click from morning to midnight, give a status after the other and how to distribute wild heart - although still have a shop or have a booth in the market to their Laptop tied around the neck?

With one hand on the cash customers - with the others in the community?

I often have the idea that communities are a huge shopping area with full costs and empty shops. I mean, when making for all the great things that they always write. Or tell of a life that no longer exist long ago? Maybe play some kind SimLife on the net? Now, what is real and what is not?

should leave the door always open but we have some nice people - but what? Kurt and Rita, Bernd from Frankfurt, Esser family ... oh yes, Omi.

Nothing to write it in the woods. We make a knot in his ear. I'll probably still keep on my return in the short-term memory have. Let us return to nature - to open their own blinders and relaxation.

Actually, it's terrible that the net always accompanied me, even here in the sticks throwing, or is it just a simulation? I might just now my contacts posted that I go with the dogs in the woods? For a moment, shook me to the crazy idea that I sit at my PC and just imagine being here in the woods.

tired worn out and the dogs pull me home. Everyone gets something to drink, I shower me extensively and then lie down comfortably with the cat on the sofa. And in the end everything remains the same - we let the thicket of woods and networks continue to grow and prosper. In the autumn the leaves fall from the tree without my help.

© Pressenet www.pressenet.info

Die besten Bands der Welt

0 comments:

Post a Comment