Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where To Buy Natural Laxer

Puck Green Forest: The poster

this picture hanging in the kitchen directly above above the table ... while I wait for that first coffee of the attacks, I have daily before our eyes. "Oh, Norma Jean," I think - what would happen to you today? Platinum Blonde's not as bad baby. Your playful and oh so typical eyebrows ... na because you would have to come up with something to you.

While Finally, the caffeine slowly making its way into the control room, I try to be reclassified to adapt Marilyn style that they would not look at Aldi. Since I'm still not quite up to par, I see Suzie Quatro in my mind's eye appear (why only). No, not necessarily up to date, a computer program would have to use this, I think.

But how w ü rde to style it for now ... well then, the coffee did it. Norma is disappearing before my eyes and I'm going to stand equal going up to work. Okay, sometime soon, Norma Jean!

© Text and photos courtesy of Puck Grünenwald

Pfaffelnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment